It's a pretty random trip as I went all the way to Melbourne to catch Flume live! I was first introduced to his music 4 years ago and I was obsessed with first album! Literally became a fan of his music over these years. He played in few festivals and I can only get jealous watching people bragging how good is he lol. When Mandy told me (months ago) about his ticket release for his Melbourne show, I was like, LET'S GOOOOOO!
So here's what when down in Melbourne!
Here's a list of places I go :
Higher Ground Melbourne
Address : 650 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
7am - 4pm
- pretty place! famous for their pancakes.
Archie's All Day
Address: 189 Gertrude St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
7.30am - 10 pm
- We woke up late that day and most of the breakfast place was on their last orders, so Mandy brought me to this place where they serve breakfast all day! Avo toast was good tho!
Address: 115 Hardware St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
7am - 4pm
- Double cheese chili scramble eggs was dope!
Address: 130 Gertrude St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
8.30 am - 4.30 pm
- cool place with good donuts and coffee! I was obsess with the shirt the staff wearing says " Take a picture." Apparently he's also a photographer and he made that tee shirt for a community thing.
Address: 4/19-37 A'Beckett St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
8am - 6pm
- was doing some research for my bao shop so I went to this one!
Hwaro Korean BBQ
Address: 562 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
5pm - 10pm
- super good korean bbq!
Address: 555 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- another way to do ballet that burns calories!